How God is speaking to us...

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

This has been our prayer and God has graciously been giving us His incredible joy, peace, and hope as we trust in Him.
It is also our prayer for you!




Thursday 4 July 2013

Time with cousins

I've been so blessed to be able to see 11 of my 15 cousins since Bob's passing. None were able to attend either Bob's Memorial Service or my brother Jim's, so spending time with them and sharing special memories together has been wonderful.

First I saw my cousin Bill Parsons in early March. Then when I was in Regina, his sister Gail, who lives nearby in Craven, came by Tim and Kim's and we had a good visit. Here we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment