How God is speaking to us...

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

This has been our prayer and God has graciously been giving us His incredible joy, peace, and hope as we trust in Him.
It is also our prayer for you!




Sunday 17 February 2013

Time without limits

Yesterday when I wrote that in eternity, time will be no more, I got to thinking that some may think I was saying that there's no more time, when what I meant is that in heaven, time will be totally unlimited and no clocks will be needed!! I'm so thrilled about that, as I'm a person who is very prone to being late. Even as a child I would be running out the door to school asking my dad if he could please give me more minutes!! He promised he would to comfort me but I was still late!! My Heavenly Father is going to give me unlimited minutes!!

Yesterday was an amazing day, as about 20 friends came and told us how much Bob had impacted their lives. There was a steady stream coming in very manageable intervals. Bob's sister Lois and I felt as though we were even getting to know Bob better as we had the opportunity to see him through other's eyes and what he has meant to them. It really was a very sacred time.

Bob didn't respond at all until around 9:30 pm when he had a bit of a coughing spell. A couple of friends were there at the time. This awakened him somewhat and we kept poking and teasing him until he opened his eyes and even gave us some smiles and kisses!! I hope he heard some of the expressions of gratitude, deep affection, and memories of his influence in the lives of all who came to visit. Lois and I were very moved by it all and felt so proud and bessed to be his sister and wife.

Lois and I are heading back to the hospital shortly and Barbie will be arriving soon.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment