How God is speaking to us...

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

This has been our prayer and God has graciously been giving us His incredible joy, peace, and hope as we trust in Him.
It is also our prayer for you!




Tuesday 16 April 2013

Heading for California


Just a short update to let you know that I'm flying to California tomorrow to be with my brother Jim and his wife Kim for an indefinite period of time. My sister Barb will join us in a few days.

It seems that the Lord is asking our family to walk through the valley of the shadow of death once again. But the good news is that HE IS WITH US, so we need not fear, but be assured that He has prepared a place where we will dwell with Him forever!!

It brings such a smile to my face when I imagine Bob welcoming Jim into heaven!!

I've been in OK with my mom and dad for almost a week. They would so much love to see Jim but won't be able to go. This picture was taken on Sunday.



Thanks for your prayers for them and all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a sweet picture of you and your parents! We enjoyed having them come to our house for a meal when we lived in Ontario. Praying for you as you continue on!

    Love in Christ,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete